Public cloud integration
Bosch IoT Things supports integration with the ecosystems of Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
The following examples demonstrate integration with Azure Monitor, Azure IoT Hub, Azure Service Bus, AWS SNS and AWS S3.
- Azure Monitor (HTTP): Publish twin events to Azure Monitor as custom log.
- Azure IoT Hub (HTTP): Invoke direct methods on Azure IoT Hub devices by sending live messages.
- Azure IoT Hub (AMQP 1.0): Send cloud-to-device messages to Azure IoT Hub devices.
- Azure Service Bus (HTTP): Publish live messages onto an Azure Service Bus queue.
- AWS SNS (HTTP): Publish twin events onto an AWS SNS topic.
- AWS S3 (HTTP): Publish each twin event as an object in an AWS S3 bucket.